- Woman: I'm smart
- Patriarchy: Well you're probably ugly then
- Woman: I'm creative
- Patriarchy: You mean unattractive right?
- Woman: I have all these incredible accomplishments
- Patriarchy: Yeah but look how ugly you looked doing them
- Woman: I have value
- Patriarchy: Not if you're ugly lol
- Woman: I'm conventionally-attractive & posted selfies on my blog
- Patriarchy: I'm so sick of these empty-headed chicks only caring about their looks. Just because you are attractive and get attention from men doesn't mean you are special or deserve respect. Why don't you read a book or do something productive with your life you dumb slut
*is not amused by Let It Go’s lack of Golden Globe award*
ok but are we just gonna ignore the way it looks like she’s about to shove her hand up someone’s ass in this pic
Elsa: *preparing to give you a prostate exam*
DON’T MAKE ME LAUGH I’M SUPPOSED TO BE ANGRY.
Relax sir and let it go.
FUUuuuuu I tried not to reblog this and failed choking on tears from laughing.
Resistance is futile.
needed the laugh XD!
Exam is done..
can I just point out how this went from Golden Globes to prostate exams and I love it so much I can’t breathe
a very intimidating middle class family is staring me down in panera bread because i put mac and cheese on my baguette
update: i told them that staring is rude and that i would eat anything on this baguette including their small child
you are everything i aspire to be